X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon ES-E1 Software

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of this software? If so is it worth the cost to allow you to connect a Canon EOS 1V to a PC to down shooting data?

Cheers,

Glenn.
    Last edited by Glenn; 05-02-2012, 17:17.

Re: Canon ES-E1 Software

Sorry Glenn not used it I as I now only have digital cameras

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
      Sorry Glenn not used it I as I now only have digital cameras
      No problem, thanks :)

Comment

What price are you being asked?
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
          What price are you being asked?
          I finally found a copy of the software and hardware connection cable for £190. Now I appreciate that the connection kit is now rarer than hens teeth as Canon no longer produce it but £190 seems a bit steep and TBH I'm not yet convinced I will benefit from having it.

Comment

We still have a few of the Windows version available in the EOS magazine shop - new, boxed and unused, with cable and CD. £49.95, plus £2.95 p&p. Give me a call on 01869 331741 with credit card details if you are interested.

Be aware that it was written for Windows 98/2000 Professional. It does not work with Windows Vista, and probably not Windows 7. Not sure about XP.

However, if you buy and it is not compatible with your system, just return for a refund. All part of the EOS magazine service.
            Robert
            robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Superb, expect a phone call tomorrow, thanks Robert :)

Comment

Robert, received today and now all setup and running under Windows XP. Thanks again

Comment

We still have a few of the Windows version available in the EOS magazine shop - new, boxed and unused, with cable and CD. £49.95, plus £2.95 p&p. Give me a call on 01869 331741 with credit card details if you are interested.

Be aware that it was written for Windows 98/2000 Professional. It does not work with Windows Vista, and probably not Windows 7. Not sure about XP.

However, if you buy and it is not compatible with your system, just return for a refund. All part of the EOS magazine service.

I am very interested in having the cable for ES-E1 Software and I wonder if you would sell it to me (I live in France). That would be very nice. Please tell me if this could be possible ? Do I need to suscribe ? I didn't know your magazine before but I own many EOS camera and EF Lenses so I would be interested too.

If you are ok, please indicate me by MP your paiement option (would you mind receiving a paiement via Paypal ?) and total price including shipping to France.

Best Regards

Comment

Thanks for your query Nikolaz. We received your query by e-mail on Friday and you will receive a reply later today.
                    Robert
                    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Thanks for your query Nikolaz. We received your query by e-mail on Friday and you will receive a reply later today.
                      Thank you very much for your fast answer ! I have just received the mail and I will do the order very quickly.
                      Thanks again :)

Comment

We have now sold all our copies of the ES-E1 software and camera cable.
                        Robert
                        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
                        X