Mirror-less Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mirror-less Cameras

James, I've managed to sneak the odd fuji image on here amongst my Canon ones....I don't think anyone minds but clearly this is primarily a Canon site so that needs to be maintained. (Ive only done it when I can't resist to get feedback because this forum is so good!)
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
      James, I've managed to sneak the odd fuji image on here amongst my Canon ones....I don't think anyone minds but clearly this is primarily a Canon site so that needs to be maintained. (Ive only done it when I can't resist to get feedback because this forum is so good!)
      I mind.

This is not primarily a Canon site - it is exclusively an EOS site.

If you wish to discuss the pros and cons of Fuji cameras, please find a Fuji forum.
      Robert
      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Hi Richard
        Add the grip to the 5d !! Weight may be something we don't take into account with gear and should, lesson learned. I'm going your road 100d 18-55 and 55-250 and stick with Canon. Looked at mirror-less but not keen.
        Thanks
        Graham
        Canon 100D, 18-135 IS STM, 50 1.8 STM, 220EX Flash.

Comment

No problem Robert. I respect that....won't do it again.
          (I do use the Fuji forum too)
          Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Mirror-less Cameras

Canon and Nikon do not take mirrorless seriously. Olympus is excellent but a bit limited by the 4/3 sensor. To me it seems only Sony is innovating with high quality APS-C and full frame interchangeable lens mirrorless cameras. As a bonus most have stabilization in the camera body, making lenses possibly cheaper and lighter. If we didn't have a zillion dollars tied up in Canon lenses, flash, etc. Sony is where I would look.
            Bill
            "If I were the Devil, I'd take from those who have and give to those who wanted until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious." -Paul Harvey, 1964

Comment

Working...
            X