X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave_S
    replied
    Re: 7D3

I bought a 7D Mkll to compliment my then 5D Mklll, but I didn't keep it very long, as I was really disappointed with its poor noise performance at high ISO.

I expected the 7D2 to be an improvement over the 7D Mkl in this respect, but it wasn't.

As such I sold the 5D3, and then traded the 7D2 for the 5D4, and that hasn't disappointed in any respect. I thought the 5D3 was excellent, but the 5D4 tops that.

I do miss the reach of the crop-sensor, and would like to think a 7D2 replacement would have better noise performance than its predecessor, but this time it would be "try before I buy".

I wouldn't be expecting 5D4 noise performance from a crop-sensor, as that would be unrealistic, but a 7D3 would need to show a significant improvement over the 7D2.

If it does, then complimenting my 5D4 with a 7D3, would be a real consideration.

Leave a comment:

• Lepus
    replied

I already have a 5Dmklll , and a mk1 7D , It`s only the reach with better noise handling I am craving , I think the AF system was pretty hot on the 7Dmk ll as well , but the noise handling was not much improved from the reviews I have read , if Canon finally crack that I will be very tempted by the 7D Mklll .

Leave a comment:

• the black fox
    replied

Originally posted by Fallow View Post
    That wont be a bad thing Jeff , all I am hoping for is a much better high iso performance than what we have had from the 7D series so far .
    From experience mark you would honestly be better off getting a used 1D3 or 1D4 or even go full frame 5Dmk4

Leave a comment:

• Lepus
    replied

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
    Sounds like a ramped up 80D to me
    That wont be a bad thing Jeff , all I am hoping for is a much better high iso performance than what we have had from the 7D series so far .

Leave a comment:

• the black fox
    replied

Usually Dave ,but after a few months once the price of a mk3 settles at a level .

Leave a comment:

• Daisy M
    replied

Advice from those who have been here before, does this mean the mk2 will come down in price, when the mk3 comes out?

Leave a comment:

• Trev B
    replied

E-Bays going to be flooded with MkII then!

Leave a comment:

• the black fox
    replied

Sounds like a ramped up 80D to me

Leave a comment:

• DeeGee
    replied

Sat here wondering how much this announcement will bring down the price of the mark Ii

Di.

Leave a comment:

• AndyMulhearn
    replied

It'll be better than the 7D2 and cost about the same. I hope no one got paid to write that speculation

Leave a comment:

• antoeknee
    started a topic 7D3

7D3

Rumours about next years launch

Working...
X