Logging into Flickr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logging into Flickr

Just wondering if anyone is having any problems signing into flickr.

I have a weird situation. I have a tablet - which I can log into flickr via the android app, I can see my photos, see my friends photos and click on favourites and groups etc.. but it doesn't let me get to any personal settings such as email change or password.

I have a computer and using the internet site, cannot log in.. the site will not accept my password. Will not pass go...

I have my phone, android app is there... but cannot log in. Won't accept password same as web site.

This started happening last night. After several tries, had no option but to change my password, convinced I'd got it wrong and my fingers weren't connecting to my brain correctly when typing. (Completely bypassed the reasoning that the same password is on my tablet and gets the app to work.)

Got a code sent to my phone, put said phone code into computer, changed password... joy you might think, but no. New password will not work on computer and will not work on phone app. Tablet app remains unchanged and can still access site? On old password?

Tried again, to which it told me. You're locked out for 12 hours. This was last night. Tried again this morning, and got the same... password is incorrect (both of them) and I'm locked out for twelve hours.

Flickrs help page tells me that a cable is broken somewhere - I do believe it said under the sea? No email or online chat offered and suggested I ring yahoo for it unlocking... tried the number on screen, no response, unobtainable.

Finally found help on their face book page. (Where would we be with out facebook?) Which I finally located a "help me" form and duly filled it in... They've sent an email to an account that I can access asking me for some information that I have already gave them on the form and now say that they will get back to me in 48hours...

So incase you are having problems logging in... please do not immediately think that you are suffering from some sort of password amnesia and try to change it immediately like I did. It might not be you.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr
Working...
X