Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside Coates Hall Church

roddersdad has added a photo to the pool:

Here is hoping that they may be getting better, I am pleased with this one, but it doesnt take much to make me happy.

More...

Re: Inside Coates Hall Church

Aren't old churches just made for Photomatix HDR - or should it be the other way round!!!

A very good rendition; not overdone, and (from what I can see on the smallish image) brings out all that nice detail that HDR can do...

Good job...
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Canon-Fodder! View Post
      Aren't old churches just made for Photomatix HDR - or should it be the other way round!!!

A very good rendition; not overdone, and (from what I can see on the smallish image) brings out all that nice detail that HDR can do...

Good job...
      I probably was not equiped with the right lens to get it all (or more) in but then the 18-55mm is the only one that would come any where near, so had to make do, thanks for the comments, I have tried not to overdo it and only wish I could get similar results without resorting to HDR, that said I was amazed at the detail in everything,

best regards,Clive.
      Last edited by roddersdad; 17-12-2009, 18:57. Reason: spelling

Comment

Great shot. When I first got into photography I didn't understand the limits of current cameras then one day stumbled across an article on HDR and I've been bitten ever since.

I've literally loaded Photomatix and told it "go make me HDR" without really getting into it seriously but I'm VERY impressed with it and along with Lightroom it's on my "to learn properly in 2010" list.

Be interested to hear of anybody else's experiences/ see others results using this and other HDR software.
        Cliff Hobbs
        Wannabe Architectural Photographer - Always willing to listen and learn

Comment

Working...
        X