New issue April-June 2012 out but cant download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New issue April-June 2012 out but cant download

I can see the new issue but when I log in to download the digital edition it's not in the list. Have I jumped the gun?
    Mike

Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 7D, Canon EF300 F2.8, Canon 70-200 2.8 IS Mk II, Canon 17-55 IS, Canon EF100 F2.8, Canon 1.4 TC MKIII, 580 ex flashgun - yongnuo yn-565ex

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Re: New issue April-June 2012 out but cant download

I think it's almost here. Seen this.. http://www.eos-magazine.com/Magazine/new_issue.html but as yet not the actual mag or download.

Comment

Never received my copy in the post

Comment

Originally posted by hhcanon View Post
        Never received my copy in the post
        Its available for digital download now! Seems I jumped the gun a bit
        Mike

Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 7D, Canon EF300 F2.8, Canon 70-200 2.8 IS Mk II, Canon 17-55 IS, Canon EF100 F2.8, Canon 1.4 TC MKIII, 580 ex flashgun - yongnuo yn-565ex

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Comment

The digital edition was uploaded earlier today. There is currently an issue with page 78, which won't upload, but I am working on this and hope to resolve the problem soon. It is an advert page, so does not affect the technique articles.

The print edition of EOS magazine was mailed on Wednesday (18 April). A copy I have posted to my home address (to check delivery times) arrived earlier today (20 April). Delivery times will vary in different parts of the UK, but copies should arrive over the next few days. The magazine will take a little longer to reach non-UK subscribers. The mailing includes our annual 'Everything EOS' supplement, listing the complete EOS system from 1987 to 2012.

Apologies for the delay in publication. In part, this was caused by the announcement of a lot of new EOS equipment (including the EOS 60Da introduced on the 3 April). We hope to get back on schedule very soon following the appointment of a new technical writer. We advertised on March and have received over 40 applications. Interviews will take place in the next couple of weeks and we hope to have someone start in June.
          Robert
          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Mine has just arrived in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hereford_EOS2 View Post
              Mine has just arrived in the post.
              Ditto
              www.mstphoto.zenfolio.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27554645@N05/

Comment

Got mine. Now to make coffee and enjoy.

Comment

This is clearly delivery day because mine came through the post this morning.
                  del

Comment

Mine arrived today as well

Stan
                    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                    flickr

Comment

Mine also dropped through the letterbox earlier today

Comment

Mine arrived today and I will take it on "the school run" so I can read it while sitting "patiently" in the car waiting for "her majesty" to figure it is time to stop talking to her friends and see if I am waiting.

David
                        David

Comment

Just an update on my previous post about a problem with page 78 of the digital edition of EOS magazine. It is one of the adverts causing the problem. The advert is in the print edition, but will not upload to the digital edition. I have removed it and page 78 is now showing, though with a small blank space. This means that the spreads from page 78 onwards are displaying correctly.
                          Robert
                          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
                            Just an update on my previous post about a problem with page 78 of the digital edition of EOS magazine. It is one of the adverts causing the problem. The advert is in the print edition, but will not upload to the digital edition. I have removed it and page 78 is now showing, though with a small blank space. This means that the spreads from page 78 onwards are displaying correctly.
                            Thanks Robert that's tonights viewing sorted out! I must be getting old
                            Mike

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Comment

Got home from work to find my shiney copy. Marvelous, don't know where to start, wildlife article perfect with my new hide etc. New kit, great photos, oooo, oooo.... And relax.
                              Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X