Mag Just Arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mag Just Arrived

I dived downstairs as soon as the letterbox rattled and my EOS Mag was on the mat.

A quick scan and there is something for everyone in this issue, including an article by our very own Neil. Just putting the kettle on ready for a long and informative read.
    Colin

Re: Mag Just Arrived

Ditto postie just popped my copy through the letterbox

Comment

Gotta say another superb EOS mag - apologies for lowering the tone from yours truly. It was a pleasant surprise to see my Comet picture - it took a couple of double takes. Looks like I'll be getting plenty of reading time over the couple of days, as the weather looks pretty bad. Always a silver lining!

Another great looking read - thanks

TTFN,
      Neil
      Neilly's Flickr Page
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/60833437@N08/
      Facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Neil-...67642190098333

Comment

I smiled at the Kos Evans bit - I think she was featured in the very first EOS mag I read, nearly 20 years ago. No complaints, though!
        Please don't ask about my kit, it's embarrassing!

Comment

Mine arrived as well. Good reading for me esp as it is snowing in my part of the world; so I am indoors, nice and warm
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I feel socially disadvantaged... Mine has not arrived...
            Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Originally posted by rcarca View Post
              I feel socially disadvantaged... Mine has not arrived...
              It could have been a lot worse ................ my copy could have been late.
              Colin

Comment

But mine still is not with me... and I know Robert et al have the correct address. This is the second or third issue that has not arrived in my post. I am distraught... Maybe there is a postman in my area who is as fanatical about Canon as I am! Robert - any chance of checking this sequence of unfortunate events???

Thanks

Richard
                Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Mine arrived too but like the previous issue it is still wrapped.
                  I will get around to read them both before long. Just a bit preoccupied at the moment.
                  Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
                  Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by rcarca View Post
                    But mine still is not with me... and I know Robert et al have the correct address. This is the second or third issue that has not arrived in my post. I am distraught... Maybe there is a postman in my area who is as fanatical about Canon as I am! Robert - any chance of checking this sequence of unfortunate events??? Richard

Your issue was mailed on 14 January. I'm sorry it has not arrived, but we have no control over the magazine once it has been posted.

We appear to be mailing to your business address. We can change this to your home address if you think it might make a difference.

Incidentally, it is much better to send this type of message - or a change of address request - to our subscriptions department at:
                    subscriptions@eos-magazine.com
                    With 200 to 300 posts on the forum every day, I can't guarantee that I will see you message immediately - or at all!

I will arrange for another copy of the current issue to be mailed to you tomorrow.
                    Robert
                    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
                    X