Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I subscribe to the Mag

Hi

This may be obvious but I am finding it difficult to subscribe to the magazine.

A few months ago I subscribed to the digital one off issue. Coming back a month later I can find the link on the home page to login.
    How do I log in to my account and then is it possible to add a hard copy subscription and take advantage of either the 5 for 4 or fiver off.

Thanks

Re: How do I subscribe to the Mag

well Ive managed to access my digital subscription as I found my email with the link on it :)
    Is there not a link on the home page ?

Now how do I add a hard copy to my subscription. Seems impossible.
    Looks like I have to create a whole new account.

What am I doing wrong ?
    Thanks for any replies.

Carlo

Comment

Hi Carlo,

I would suggest either ringing or emailing you can find the details on the contact page as you'll probably get a quicker response. I'm not sure how often the good folks at EOS magazine monitor the forums. :)
      Last edited by Glenn; 22-08-2010, 20:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
        I'm not sure how often the good folks at EOS magazine monitor the forums.
        Judging from the complete lack of "Trolls", foul language, bullying and other forms of anti-social behaviour that is exhibited on many other Forums, I suspect it is monitored more than you would realise Glenn. All quietly in the background and without fuss or drama .............. thank goodness!

So we can just get on with enjoying ourselves. :)

Colin
        Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
          Judging from the complete lack of "Trolls", foul language, bullying and other forms of anti-social behaviour that is exhibited on many other Forums, I suspect it is monitored more than you would realise Glenn. All quietly in the background and without fuss or drama .............. thank goodness!
          Correct, Colin. Though very little intervention has been needed so far.

Any queries about the print or digital editions of EOS magazine are best e-mailed to me (address below)
          Robert
          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

See! ................ "Du Management" is omnipresent! :)

Colin
            Colin

Comment

lol :)

Comment

I see nothing has changed on the site. Still seems incoherent and near on impossible to re subscribe.
                Any way I give up I will buy other mags from news stands.

Signed. the Troll

Comment

The EOS magazine subscription database is not currently accessible online. We keep reviewing this option, but are concerned about the security of the data.

At the moment, you can subscribe online, but you need to contact us with changes of address or questions about you subscription (expiry date, etc.). That's easy to do. Just e-mail subscriptions@eos-magazine.com or phone 01869 331741 during office hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).

Don't worry about your subscription expiring. We'll e-mail or write (several times, if necessary!) when it is time to renew. You can renew online, but it's best to wait until we let you know that a renewal is due.
                  Robert
                  robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
                  X