Printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing

I am wanting to print some of my photos for the local Camera Club competitions and my A4 HP printer isn’t good enough! I have looked at using online printing service or buying a new A3 printer. There are so many different options 4, 6, 10+ inks, dye based inks, not to mention the choice of papers. I did send one image away for printing as a large poster size print and it came back very differently to the computer image, much lighter with poor contrast and colours. Would an article covering printing (Canon printers and papers) and image set up be useful to cover in a future issue.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into this.
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Id definitely benefit from reading an article on this! I'm looking at starting to sell some my pictures locally at a couple of family ran cafes and to help raise funds for local causes and would really like some insight into cost effective prints without loosing quality of the image.

Comment

Yes I’d be interested too. I struggled with. pro 10 printer for years…lots of trial and error and far to many failures plus paper and ink waste
        Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Working...
        X