Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Notice: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/string.php on line 3 Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2015 - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2015

Hi,
    Can I remind forum members that APOTY 2015 is now open for entries.
    There is no entry fee (unlike many competitions) and all entries are welcome at whatever level of skill. You don't need a telescope (although there are special sections for that) - shots taken with a DSLR on a tripod taken with standard or wide angle lenses of the night sky are highly acceptable. Some of you will be skilled at star photography etc. - some of you are not - you have nothing to loose by having a go. Finalists are published in a book (for which you will be paid) & any winners also receive a substantial cash prize.
    Best of luck
    James
    James Boardman Woodend
    www.jameswoodend.com

Re: Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2015

Thanks James. I will have a "go" as it is something different & a challenge. May be I will come away with "stars in my eyes"!!!! Can please you direct me to their site so that I can get more details.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Re: Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2015

Hi Nat,
      No problem.

James
      James Boardman Woodend
      www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Working...
      X