Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northam Burrows, Devon

Taken on a dog walk in North Devon.

1DsIII with 24-105 @28mm. f11; 0.5s, 3x ND filter. Longer exposure used to pick up the sand movement in the wind.

Re: Northam Burrows, Devon

Lovely image. I think it would work just as well without the sky and headland so just as an abstract image. WDYT?

Comment

One can always learn from comment. You could well be right and I'll have a look at what you say.

I do think that, as a 19" print, it is much more detailed in the background and for me the sky adds to the printed image.

The internet does not do anyone's' images any favours and the dark background suffers in this photo. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by wuffstuff View Post
        One can always learn from comment. You could well be right and I'll have a look at what you say.

I do think that, as a 19" print, it is much more detailed in the background and for me the sky adds to the printed image.

The internet does not do anyone's' images any favours and the dark background suffers in this photo. Shame.
        Your right but Ive got a 'nasty' habit of looking at things in a slightly different way - not to everybodies taste!

Comment

Lovely lines through the sand.... converts well

Nigel

Comment

Lovely lines through the sand.... converts well

Nigel

Comment

Working...
            X