The Landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Landing

Was taking some images indoors for my blog today, so I put a fisheye on the EOS-M and took a few more images. This one I cannot post on the blog but thought I would share it here you you all:

Camera EOS-M w/EF8-15mm f/4L FISHEYE USM @ 9mm
    1/40 sec @ f/4.0, ISO 320

Comments Welcomed

Tom

Re: The Landing

What a lovely, sharp and well composed B&W shot, Tom - Nat will want to see it in colour, though!
    I really like the wall of photos. I'm starting all over again with a new house and plan to fill it over the years just like this with my more favourite shots years.
    I'm thinking I need one of these lenses, they look like fun and it frames this shot beautifully! Its a very nice range for your EOS-M, I can see.
    Andy

Comment

Tom, great detail and great idea which works well particularly in B&W, I like it.

Just a thought if you wanted to retake the shot what would it look like if you moved slightly so the fisheye bend in the handrail mirrored the arch over the door and had the top of the door arch at the centre of the shot directly above the lowest point of the handrail?

Comment

Great fun and fun is generally what the fisheye is all about.
        Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
          Great fun and fun is generally what the fisheye is all about.
          Totally agree, nice one Tom.

Roger
          Nostalgia is ok...not as good as it used to be though

Comment

Thanks Andy, Muscat, Colin& Roger for stopping by and commenting. Much appreciated.

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
            Just a thought if you wanted to retake the shot what would it look like if you moved slightly so the fisheye bend in the handrail mirrored the arch over the door and had the top of the door arch at the centre of the shot directly above the lowest point of the handrail?
            I'll give that a try later this weekend (Got the grandchildren all day today).

Tom

Comment

Working...
            X