I love Silver Effects Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Silver Effects Pro

Based on suggestions from the good people of EOS I went and downloaded the trial of the Nik Collection.

I must say, I love everything about this software, apart from the fact that I'll likely be down £100 cause I don't see myself using much else from now on. Oh My GOD it's pretty epic.

Original image SOOC

Going to work Original by Campsie Photography, on Flickr

Silver Effects Pro Edit

Going to Work by Campsie Photography, on Flickr

Turned a pretty ordinary photo into this

I love it.

Cheers for the heads up

Paul
    Last edited by Paulstw; 02-09-2013, 12:22.
    Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
    www.campsie.photography

Re: I love Silver Effects Pro

Paul. Been using NIik's vivesa silver & color Efex for a. Few years. Love their technology.

Tom

Comment

Cool pic Paul. Could you post the original for comparison?
      Garry Macdonald on Flickr
      Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Comment

Silver Efex is good, but once you master the use of control-points it's awesome!

For those of us who remember such things from back in the day, it also has a useful zone-system-esque feature which shows you ten different brightness levels by cross-hatching the main image as you move the cursor across the ten graduations from black to white.
        Steve's kit - Canon 6D/EG-D/BG-E13/60D/EF-D/BG-E9/600 EX-RT/17-40L/24-105L/40/100L/70-200L/70-300/2x iii/Sigma 8-16/Yongnuo YN-568EX (x2)/YN560EX II/YN622C-TX/YN622C (x4)

Comment

Paul, I knew you would ike it.
          Nik have had a number of offers recently and I would suggest that you Google "Nik software offers and vouchers" as I found a couple of offers and vouchers available and the whole lot cost me less than £40 by the time I added the vouchers into the order.
          David

Comment

Oh that offer thing excited me there lol

I'll post the original to let you see. It'll be the straight out the camera version.
            Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
            www.campsie.photography

Comment

Working...
            X