Out with my son and son-in-law for a play with the toy helicopter

70F + 18-55

Tv(Shutter Speed) 1/1000
    Av(Aperture Value) 5.6
    ISO Speed 200

IMG_0562x.jpg
    ef-r

Re: Toy helicopter

Brian that quadcopter looks to be a little more than a toy. What camera is hung under it?

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
      Brian that quadcopter looks to be a little more than a toy. What camera is hung under it?
      The blades are about 6 inches. The camera is the 70d (sorry about the typing error) with the standard lens (which seams to be pretty good)
      ef-r

Comment

Be good to see some shots taken by that camera on the helicopter

Again Brian the shot is quite noisy - it really would be a simple matter to get rid of the noise in post processing and the shot would look so much better

Stan
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
          Be good to see some shots taken by that camera on the helicopter

Again Brian the shot is quite noisy - it really would be a simple matter to get rid of the noise in post processing and the shot would look so much better

Stan
          With the modern cameras it is possible to get perfect photos on every picture.

With this monochrome picture I added some character to the picture background to make it look like night whilst at the same time retaining the light on the plain. At iso200 the 70D gives a perfect pictures, however I adjusted it to look more like night.

I am glad to report that the 70D is not noise at isa 200 - in fact it is clean to 1600 without issue
          ef-r

Comment

With the modern cameras it is possible to get perfect photos on every picture.
            so why spoil it by effectively adding noise

Stan
            Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
            flickr

Comment

Spoileded? We all have our opinions on what is a good pictures - I take a more artistic view on pictures rather than technical. If I had wanted a 'perfect picture' I would have used the 1DX and 70-200f2.8 and not converted it to monochrome ....
              ef-r

Comment

I want one of these, Brian this is very interesting, thought at first it was a Go Pro mounted in the cradle of the Drone, didn't realise they could carry the weight of a DSLR, the chap who runs the Abandoned Scotland web site uses one to access large fenced off abandoned buildings, any details on this one.

Doug.
                Cameras... 7D, 350D
                Lens...Canon 17-40 f4, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Tamron 28-300 f3.5, Canon 18-55 f3.5

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
                Montana 5 Car-tography

Comment

Nice setup Brian. What do you used to fire off the 70D? Now that might be something I would like on my Christmas List.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
                    Nice setup Brian. What do you used to fire off the 70D? Now that might be something I would like on my Christmas List.

Tom
                    The coptors cam be bough large enough to fly up to 1kg

Interesting thought though :)
                    ef-r

Comment

Working...
                    X