Ogwen Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ogwen Valley

As you may of guessed, i'm still working through the days shots from my visit over to the Ogwen valley area. This is a very large pano of 18 shots, taken vertically. With all the many textures and tones in the shot, going BW was a no brainer for me, had to be done !! As always, any feedback is more than welcome folks..

Thanks

Cloud Cover by Andrew Nixon, on Flickr
    Andy

EOS 6D | 16-35 F/4 | 24-105mm f4L | 50mm F1.8 | Canon 70-200 F2.8 MKII
    Flickr Page
    Facebook Page

Re: Ogwen Valley

The only feedback I can give is that that looking at the image gives me a sense of being there. Well on on your stitching and the conversion.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
      The only feedback I can give is that that looking at the image gives me a sense of being there. Well on on your stitching and the conversion.

Tom
      That's very kind of you to say Tom, thank you mate !!!
      Andy

Flickr Page
      Facebook Page

Comment

Wow, has to be seen on Flickr for the full effect.

Comment

Excellent mate , you got some crackers from here

Comment

Originally posted by Skyelines View Post
            Wow, has to be seen on Flickr for the full effect.
            Thank you Skyelines

Originally posted by Dave s View Post
            Excellent mate , you got some crackers from here
            Cheers dude...yeah, there wasn't many I took that I didn't like, so glad I visited. Look forward to seeing yours from there matey !!!!
            Andy

Flickr Page
            Facebook Page

Comment

Definitely need to be seen full size. If I have a minor niggle is that for me it needs a bit more light in the foreground to really make the most of all that texture.
              Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Originally posted by El Sid View Post
                Definitely need to be seen full size. If I have a minor niggle is that for me it needs a bit more light in the foreground to really make the most of all that texture.
                Totally agreed. But on Flickr there is more texture than is shown here. I'd leave as it. Corking Andy
                Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

Originally posted by El Sid View Post
                  Thanks very much for the feedback on the shot, El Sid, appreciate it...

Originally posted by Parsen66 View Post
                  Totally agreed. But on Flickr there is more texture than is shown here. I'd leave as it. Corking Andy
                  ...Yes, I do much prefer to seem them in the large full view and was happy how this one turned out..
                  Andy

Flickr Page
                  Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                  X