MiG 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MiG 21

sk photos; stephen kerr; western front; somme from the air; iron harvest; my family in the Great War; Private W J Moore 11946 Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers; #skphotos;
    Attached Files

Re: MiG 21

Mean n moody.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

An unusual view and one that I think works very well, do you have some info of a) where it was taken and b) what the EXIF was.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
        An unusual view and one that I think works very well, do you have some info of a) where it was taken and b) what the EXIF was.
        Thanks, Muscat. The photo was taken at the Polish Aviation Museum at Cracow:-

The EXIF reads, AE, 1/400, 6.3, ISO200, 17mm. Canon 7D with 17-40 L. RAW, converted in CS2.

Cheers, Steve.

sk photos; stephen kerr; western front; somme from the air; iron harvest; my family in the Great War; Private W J Moore 11946 Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers; #skphotos;

Comment

Steve, Thanks for the information the museum looks very interesting but a little too far to go at the moment but certainly something toput on the list of places to visit.

The small f# has worked very well with just the right DOF enhanced by the wide angle lens. Great picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
            Steve, Thanks for the information the museum looks very interesting but a little too far to go at the moment but certainly something toput on the list of places to visit.

The small f# has worked very well with just the right DOF enhanced by the wide angle lens. Great picture.
            Thanks, Muscat. We were in Crackow recently visiting Auschwitz etc, and had heard mention of the Aviation Museum, so we added it to our list. It is well worth a visit, full of MiGs etc.

Steve.

Comment

Working...
            X