More frozen Cow Parsley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More frozen Cow Parsley!

No.2 is great ......i would have got closer to the frosted plant in front of you (cant remember the weeds name!!!) and got a bit more detail of that framed in the photo.....just my thoughts....;)

Here is another one that shows the weed better - looks like cow parsley, but I think it is something larger!

Re: More frozen Cow Parsley!

Nor sure what I am meant to be looking at here - comes over as a lot of plants and a tree
    ef-r

Comment

I rather like it Diana.

The crisp frosted ones dominating the foreground come across as a strong diagonal, leading to the mistier, darker ones in the background.

Just for the hell of it, try flipping the image horizontally, so that the Cow Parsley is going from left to right.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

That's a really interesting photo. that dark misty oof tree in the background actually looks quite sinister!
        David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
        All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

I liked #2 in your previous post and this is a better version of it.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Thanks for interesting comments - I won't bore you with any more similar shots - it was just such a frosty, misty day so I shot masses of frozen weeds!!(pictures, that is, not literally)

Comment

Nice shot Diana, I think it would benefit from being isolated with more of the background being darker, it would hold your attention more, my opinion only.

Keep shooting, I've been out again today in all this lovely snow and took about 200 shots, will post some later.

Leigh

Comment

has been a blizzard here all day - froze my hands off several times keeping animals' wate containersr unfrozen - don't think I couldl have held a camera!! Sunshine tomorrow??

Comment

Working...
                X