• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just another snow scene

Out and about again today at my favourite location

Re: Not just another snow scene

Deapy,

I like this, the tree is in the right place, it's shadow brings the sheep into the picture, nicely done in my humble opinion.

By the way, where is this? For a change we have no snow at all now in Lincolnshire!!

Paul

Comment

Paul,

Thanks for your comments and your opinion is valued. This area is in the Rhondda Valley, S.Wales. We had about 12" of snow between Fri and Sat and it makes some of the scenery stunning.

Leigh

Comment

Hi Leigh I like the compersition of the image but the snow seems burnt out with no detaill in it at all.

Coda
        There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Thanks Coda

I've just messed around with it in DPP and it definately looks better darkened to a degree.

Leigh

Comment

I l ike the way the foreground tree and background trees have a similar shape - perhaps a bit more contrast for my taste.

Comment

Working...
            X