Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastic Hay

[/url][/IMG]
    To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Re: Plastic Hay

I like this cos I took one just the same many years ago the plastic picks up the light and makes these horrid bails quite pleasing.

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

A different view on farming and one that I like it works well for me there is detail in everything that needs it and the BG is nicely OOF

Comment

very unusual, I quite like it too. not your average farming shot by any means, but one of those photo's you can't help keep coming back to.
        David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
        All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Nice shot - I think it is very good - but would the 'purist' say the highlights are a bit over blown?? Would be interested to know!

Comment

I guess you could say the highlights are slightly blown but does it really matter?? Is it enough to detract from the overall image, I think not

Comment

Now who would have thought... definately an eye puller. Thumbs up!
              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X