Baskets -WDYT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baskets -WDYT?

A shot of some hand woven baskets that just begged the B&W conversion. For me I just like the patterns and simplicty of the textures.

Re: Baskets -WDYT?

Oh, I do like that. It makes a very good black and white.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Thank u Dee

Comment

Yep gotta agree that the patterns and simplicity make this shot. Diagonals, curves... all the ingredients, however I would possibly crop the top to get rid of what looks like sky in the top left corner and keep the image to match the title.

David
        David

Comment

THanks for looking David. I never noticed the white bit top left. I think it was raining when I took this and the back was playing up!
          hhcanon

Comment

Great simplicity perfectly suited to B/W, agree with Davids comment about the top left corner segment of sky, other than that clever shot.

ray

Comment

Great record of the pattens in the weave..I agree top needs cropping.

Peter
              There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Love it!

Joanne x
                To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Working...
                X