• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field Marker.

WDYT?

Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Re: Field Marker.

I think I like it. Would frame it & put it on the wall. Nicely seen, composed & processed.

Tom

Comment

Well spotted Di! I like that one!

It looks like someone is tunnelling up out of the field, and has put a ladder up from underneath! Shame a tractor has left those curved tyre marks just behind the 'ladder', perhaps they could be cloned out?

All the best, Mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Thanks. glad you like.

As soon as I read the ladder comment, thats all I can think of now. I have seen one of these further up the field. I think they must be markers of field lenghts of some sort. This one seems to straddle a tree stump or a lump of rock, the one further up the field has concrete uprights and has nothing round it.

See what you mean about the tyre tracks. I took one from a different position further along the bridle. I'll post it when I've finished processing (it has power lines that I need to remove)

Had a go at cloning the tracks.
        Attached Files
        Di's Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by mikep View Post
          Well spotted Di! I like that one!

............................... Shame a tractor has left those curved tyre marks just behind the 'ladder', perhaps they could be cloned out?

It was the big ZZ Top logo that caught my eye too. I like the second image some how taking out the tracks has changed the scale and composition. I just wonder if it could use a bit more field and space on the right?
          Regards

Keith

My Flickr

Comment

I still think the two ZZs in the 1st shot helps make the picture IMO.

Tom

Comment

How about these. More right hand side. One with the ZZ in, one with it cloned out.
              Attached Files
              Di's Flickr

Comment

Yes, I like the first one Di (just my opinion not based on any artistic training or talent )
                Regards

Keith

My Flickr

Comment

Now, don't be cross... but now I see the picture without the tyre tracks, I'm not sure which is better!

I'm wondering whether the tyre tracks added something... personal choice I guess! Still a good spot though!

All the best, Mike.
                  flickr
                  5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Working...
                  X