Manor House Brinkburn (9176e2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manor House Brinkburn (9176e2)

Canon 400D + Tokina 12-24 f2.8 @ 15mm. 0.5s @f18 ISO 100 on tripod.

Re: Manor House Brinkburn (9176e2)

I'm intrigued by two things here.

1. What are those weird numbers you put in your titles?

2. Why does the Manor House have the same table and chairs in their house that I have in my garden?

Nice shot, but the light from the window look just a little harsh on my screen.

Comment

Hi Rob, (1) simple really, they are my File numbers and they help me to keep track of my images. (2) Not at all sure about the furniture, I'm not in the social circle of those who own the Manor & surrounding estate. Perhaps you share their tastes?!! The Manor is unoccupied and essentially unfurnished....perhaps they knew it would make a good focal point for me? Cheers, Bill

Comment

Bill; Nicely framed. I like it.

With the "white" in the shrubbery - it looks like you've given it an IR conversion as well as B&W.
        I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
        Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

is this hdr treated at all? just wondering as the trees outside the window are really harsh to look at, and don't appear to have much dimension.

-curious

Comment

Hi, yes well spotted! It is HDR. Cheers, Bill

Comment

Working...
            X