Coming Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming Storm

I have now made a few changes to this pic. Hope it's an improvement.

Coming Storm by treff, on Flickr
    Last edited by Treff; 21-02-2012, 11:54.

Re: Coming Storm

I do like that one, good job!
    Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EF 135mm F/2 L, EF 16-35mm F/4 L, EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, EF 28mm f/2.8
    http://www.aveyardphotography.co.uk
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/aveyardphotography
    https://www.facebook.com/AveyardPhotography

Comment

Yeah, I like that!

If that was me in the picture, I think I'd be walking the other way! I like the comp, with mostly sky, and the land line roughly on the third. Nice.

Mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Wonderful, I like it a lot

Comment

Compositionally, this works very well, with the figure being an essential component.

My only slight niggle is that there appears to be an attempt at 'lightening' the figure, the right trouser leg, there is a lighter stripe that looks a bit unnatural?
          Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
          Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Many thanks for looking and comments all really appreciated. Thanks to Les Mclean with eagle eyes. Missed that Les thanks for spotting my heavy hand. I need to take a bit more time in looking over the my pics. I always miss something that when I look a few days later stands out like a sore thumb.
            Cheers
            Treff

Comment

Many thanks for looking and comments all really appreciated. Thanks to Les Mclean with eagle eyes. Missed that Les thanks for spotting my heavy hand. I need to take a bit more time in looking over the my pics. I always miss something that when I look a few days later stands out like a sore thumb.
              Cheers
              Treff

Comment

I like this a lot.
                Personally, I would have cropped it square or to the edge of the sand as I think it would make a more powerful image without the shingle.

Mike
                www.mstphoto.zenfolio.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27554645@N05/

Comment

Nicely done

Comment

This is a brilliant image Treff. very well balanced composition. really love this
                    regards
                    Donald

Comment

Very nice indeed, lots of atmosphere.
                      The camera works just fine, it's the idiot staring through the viewfinder that need's help!

Comment

Do like how the storm cloud causes a diagonal across the image. Ominous sky.
                        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                        Di's Flickr

Comment

Nice ... did the storm arrive?

Comment

Nice!
                            EOS 600d, ef 18-55 is kit lens, 50 mm 1.8 mkii, Tamron 70-300, 430EXii

Comment

Many thanks again to all for looking and comments. Yes the storm did arrive but not before we made it to the pub. I love this hobby. The wife to carry my bag and no need for excuses to part take during weather emergencies. Paradise.
                              Cheers
                              Treff

Comment

Working...
                              X