Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red, White and Blue.

An unusual phenomenon, the M25 moving!

60D, 30 sec @ f/22, ISO 100, EF 50mm F1.8.

Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Re: Red, White and Blue.

Nice trails, like the composition, the way you used the lights to lead the eye into the frame.

Comment

I like it. Interesting how the greater light of the headlamps coming towards you cause a degree of over-exposure as the tail lights are properly exposed. I wonder is there any way of compensating for that?
      Garrett

Still struggling to see the wonder of the world around me.

450D, 18-55mm & 55-250mm kit lenses, 50mm f1.8. Canon PowerShot G12., Ixus 950IS.

Comment

I like it too nice how the trails lead you in toward the flats/mast in the distance
        Col

Comment

Very well done. I like it.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

thats really lovely. well done
            regards
            Donald

Comment

A shot that I really like. The trails have a very nice graphic effect and beautiful colors: well done !!
              Anna

Comment

I do like that.
                Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                Di's Flickr

Comment

Yes like it.

Comment

A fantastic shot, great composition and open for long enough.
                    Sorry I've not been around much. Sadly the ankle surgery and carpal tunnel surgery have both been unsuccessful, so have to wait and see what happens next. I hope to be shooting a lot more in the future!

Twitter: @PicturesqueScot

Comment

Working...
                    X