Heacham Beach night shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heacham Beach night shot

For the first time ever, on Monday evening, i drove to the coast after sunset and went for a walk on Heacham beach, near Hunstanton, with my son...and took my 7d along as well

Only managed a couple of attempts (at 22.40pm) before my lad got bored (as he does often) so i would like to submit them for your c&c if you feel it is necessary.....i must do it again, but without my lad next time LOL

Very little PP done, and I forgot to put the ISO back from the weekends shooting...duh!

Cheers, Martin

50mm F8 20secs @ ISO 250

50mm F8 30 secs @ ISO250
    Martin

It is better to have and not need...than to need and not have!

EOS 7D, EF-S 15-85 IS USM, EF 50mm F1.8 ll, EF 70-200 F4 L IS, Nissin Di866 Speedlight, Yongnuo YN568EX Speedlight, 4 x Yongnuo 622C triggers, a Battery Grip and 4 spare batteries (for emergencies...)

1st shot for me

Comment

Re: Heacham Beach night shot

2nd for me, very nice indeed :)
      The camera works just fine, it's the idiot staring through the viewfinder that need's help!

Comment

I'll be different and say I like both, 10.40pm, I forget how long the evenings can be in the UK, 9.30pm the sun sinks quick here.

John

Comment

I like the second one mainly because of the sky. But I can't help feeling that I'm leaning, is it me?
          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
          Di's Flickr

Comment

Hi all, thanks for your likes, appreciated, especially on my first attempt :O)

Yes DeeGee, it was leaning, sorry, but uploaded below again.

The Sun set at around 9.15pm and i was quite surprised by the amount of light still visible after 1 1/2 hours, and the sky came out better than i had hoped, the colours are more noticeable in the photo though :O)

Martin

Martin

It is better to have and not need...than to need and not have!

EOS 7D, EF-S 15-85 IS USM, EF 50mm F1.8 ll, EF 70-200 F4 L IS, Nissin Di866 Speedlight, Yongnuo YN568EX Speedlight, 4 x Yongnuo 622C triggers, a Battery Grip and 4 spare batteries (for emergencies...)

Comment

Lovely colours. Thanks for sharing
              Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
              EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

I particularly like the second, especially since I no longer feel like I have had one too many! Lovely pictures.

Richard
                Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

The long exposure and wonderful colours really makes these images.
                  #2 (just) for me.
                  Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
                  Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X