Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: West Burton Falls, Yorkshire

Originally posted by jonesgj View Post
    Great shots Les. I love the ones with your bike in the foreground - brilliant. We were there the day before and the weather wasnt great. I had better luck last year and posted my shots on here. Search for 'cauldron' and you should find them. Did you go to many other falls? I did Cauldron, Aysgarth and Hardraw last year and we went to East Gill and Redmire this week.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Graydon
    Just checked out your images of the falls, some belting shots in there.

On the day, I didn't go to any other falls , but I have visited all the falls you mentioned at some point.

I decided to visit these falls on the particular day, as we'd had a bit of water in the rivers the previous day, consequently there would be a bit of 'fresh' in giving that peaty/golden colours. I also went late afternoon as I find that's the best light.
    Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
    Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Les,
      A lovely set of photo's.
      If the aim of landscape photography is to make the viewer wish they were there. You have succeeded hands down.

Comment

Lovely set. I especially like no.3. The water is just great, silky with a hint of peach.

Comment

Working...
        X