Sending clear skies and some tropical warmth to my northern hemispher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending clear skies and some tropical warmth to my northern hemispher

This was captured further down south Queensland Australia - Hervey Bay and I was standing on off Round Island.
    Tomorrow however, I shall try and endeavor to head to the beaches off Cairns for some Big Stopper and ND filter play. It is a huge learning curve. But for now, I thought my northern hemisphere friends will enjoy some tropical warmth from the Land of Oz.

Re: Sending clear skies and some tropical warmth to my northern hemispher

Beautiful, nicely composed and it works very well in a letter box format Ingrid. I am very envious of the weather and light. I look out of my window and it is typical winter drizzles with dull light.
    Colin

Comment

Very nice Ingrid, thanks for thinking of us, I have just come back from the shops and it is dull and drizzling, it would be nice to have some of the warmth of Cairns but you can keep the humidity

Comment

Thanks perfectoarts that's not funny you shouldn't tease.Great Picture though.
        Looks even better now I've turned the heating up to 30 degrees.

Paul
        EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
        Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

It is because of photographs like this that both my daughters want to do at least some of their time at University in Australia. Dangerous propaganda!!!

But a super photograph. We have had a great time on the east coast three times for family holidays!

Best

Richard
          Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Tom

Comment

No harm in that...I would say. Go girls!

Comment

Brilliant shot, It would definitely be on a canvas on my wall.

Chris
                EOS 7D, EOS 600D, EFS 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II , EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 L IS, EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM

Comment

Lovely image, especially like the format in which you presented it in.

Ray

Comment

Reminds me how much I love sea, beaches and sunshine.
                    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                    Di's Flickr

Comment

Oh deep depression! Here we are in the UK drowning after weeks of relentless rain and you go and post a picture like that ... thanks a lot

Very, very nice shot though.
                      Chris

My Website

Comment

I've got a mate that lives at Hervey Bay, if you bump into Colin say hi!

Nice picture, I think I should visit him!
                        TS-E17 F4L, 70-300L, 100 F2.8L Macro. http://www.flickr.com/photos/waynelsworth/

Comment

Looks great, I'd like to appreciate more on a larger version but from what I can see it's great

Comment

Very nice, definitely a wish I was there moment
                            Elaine

1Ds mk III;
                            24 - 105 f4 L is; 300 f4 L is
                            580 EX; 580 EX II; ST-E2

My Flickr

My Blog

Comment

Lovely picture. I don't always miss the warmth as I also like cold, snowy conditions. Should have those conditions here at the moment but it's like a British winter at present - cold, grey and damp.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X