• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Busy Shoppers

Thanks Alex, Di, Richard, & John

Tom

Comment

I'd have used a slightly faster shutter to get the shoppers a little more substantial and cropped whatever it is (another shopper?) out of the right hand edge. The telephone/power line descending to the tree from the middle is a distraction, I'd get rid of it. Also crop out the white building on the left. Doesn't add anything.

Other than that, #1 for me.
      See more at www.andyleslie.com and www.facebook.com/AndyLesliePhotography, not to mention https://www.flickr.com/photos/andylesliephotography/

There's birds in them thar hills!

Comment

Thanks for your critique Andy.

1. Since the image was taken for my blog, I'm restricted to f/3.5 @ 22mm

2. Cropping out the white building, which is a monument in the center of the circle, would change the curve of the wall I was after.

3. Wires are very much apart of the urban environment, so I choose to leave them in.

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
          Thanks for your critique Andy.

1. Since the image was taken for my blog, I'm restricted to f/3.5 @ 22mm

2. Cropping out the white building, which is a monument in the center of the circle, would change the curve of the wall I was after.

3. Wires are very much apart of the urban environment, so I choose to leave them in.
          1 Can't see the connection
          2. Fair enough.
          3. Fair enough.
          Last edited by AndyL; 07-12-2013, 13:47.
          See more at www.andyleslie.com and www.facebook.com/AndyLesliePhotography, not to mention https://www.flickr.com/photos/andylesliephotography/

There's birds in them thar hills!

Comment

Working...
          X