Light on the land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light on the land

Pretty spectacular light landing on just one wee bit of a hill on the A82 in Loch Lomond yesterday. Saw it from the top of Ben Lomond and it took me about two hours before I reached a point where I could get a decent shot of it. Pretty surprised it stayed this way that long.

The beautiful drive by campsiephoto, on Flickr

So many pics from yesterday and the day before that I don't have time to process them all.

Cheers for looking,

Paul
    Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
    www.campsie.photography

Re: Light on the land

Nice, and the colours look a bit better on the Flickr page.
    Andy

Comment

Nice one Paul. This is one of the reasons I do most of my pics in Jpg rather than RAW- only those I send to the media are in Raw!!
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Stunning shot mate ,the mountains certainly make for interesting light

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
          Nice one Paul. This is one of the reasons I do most of my pics in Jpg rather than RAW- only those I send to the media are in Raw!!
          If I didn't shoot in RAW I wouldn't have achieved the effect that I saw with my eye :) If I shot this in just JPG I'd have blown out the sky or lost the shadow area.

Shot using a Circulating Polarizing filter too. What a filter that is. A B+W MRC F-PRO 77mm if anyone wants to know :)
          Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
          www.campsie.photography

Comment

Very nice Paul.

Bill.
            7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Very well done Paul.

Tom

Comment

Top photo Paul, really like it

Ian

Comment

Lovely image Paul, only ever been up the A82 once must try to go back

Alan

Comment

Cheers folks. It's only beautiful here a few days of the year. It rains the rest lol
                    Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
                    www.campsie.photography

Comment

I was in that part of the world last week and the weather was perfect. Every corner your turn on the A82 can be quite dramatic!

Excellent shot BTW.
                      EOS 70D EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM ; EF 16-35mm f4 L IS USM

Comment

Working...
                      X