a room with a view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a room with a view

you often here me speaking about the dee estuary and must wonder how i keep up to date with things and sightings ,this is the view from our bedroom window just after high tide i think its self explanatory really
    the tide is high by blackfox wildlife and nature imaging, on Flickr
    he view from our bedroom window,over the dee estuary to the left is the irish sea ,to the right upriver to chester and straight ahead parkgate and the wirral .the green in front has a gift limitation on it and can never be built on leaving us with a lovely view it also serves as a morning resting place for hundreds of mixed gulls and sometimes waders .there were around 20 lapwings on there yesterday .

Re: a room with a view

nice view when you wake in the morning ( or afternoon ) Jeff

all you need is that 2000mm lens and you wouldn't have to leave the bedroom
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

That's quite a view Jeff

Stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Jeff, you are making me ENVIOUS, as I know where you live. Lovely views and don't push it too much my friend.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Nice view! I think all that is blue was green last time I saw it

Cheers,
          John

Comment

Flint fire station tower in the distance there?

Ian
            EOS 600d, ef 18-55 is kit lens, 50 mm 1.8 mkii, Tamron 70-300, 430EXii

Comment

yep ,castle behind trees on left ,ideal picture window for watching the firework display without getting cold ,and on new years eve to

Comment

Nice view

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
                  yep ,castle behind trees on left ,ideal picture window for watching the firework display without getting cold ,and on new years eve to
                  I know where about it is too .. Cant fault it ..
                  [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

Working...
                  X