New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zealand

Just come back from a holiday in New Zealand, here are a few of the pics but have lots which I need to go through & sort.

Moeraki Boulders.jpg

IMG_1103 - 2.jpg

IMG_1024 - 2.jpg

IMG_0969 - 2.jpg
    Attached Files

Re: New Zealand

Smashing shots mate,quite like the mountains in number two. Keep them coming

Comment

Lvely shots. Very colourful and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Beautiful set of images. Well done.

Tom

Comment

Nice set I do like the NZ scenery, is the fourth image from Arrowtown
          Peter

Feel free to browse my
          Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

very nice set - its a photographers dream location...maybe one day
            :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Peter the 4th shot was taken at the old Gold mining cottages at Arrowtown. The mountain shot was taken from the Fox Glacier and fortunately it was a beautiful morning but only an hour later the cloud had come down and you couldn't see the mountain tops at all!
              Ian, it is such a beautiful landscape because overtime you go round a corner there is another fantastic view. We went round both islands in a motorhome so you actually don't have much time in one place so I just had to grab a picture there and then no matter what the weather was like.

Sue

Comment

Nice set, like numbers 2 and 4 best.

Bill.
                7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Great set, well done.
                  Chris

60D, EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM,
                  EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC

Comment

Originally posted by Redgrape View Post
                    Peter the 4th shot was taken at the old Gold mining cottages at Arrowtown. The mountain shot was taken from the Fox Glacier and fortunately it was a beautiful morning but only an hour later the cloud had come down and you couldn't see the mountain tops at all!
                    Ian, it is such a beautiful landscape because overtime you go round a corner there is another fantastic view. We went round both islands in a motorhome so you actually don't have much time in one place so I just had to grab a picture there and then no matter what the weather was like.

Sue
                    Sue thanks for reminding me of when I visited NZ, I couldn't agree more with your comments we travelled by car around both Islands the views were incredible.
                    Peter

Feel free to browse my
                    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Working...
                    X