Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View from Portmadoc harbour

[url=https://flic.kr/p/BsoNRg]
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Re: View from Portmadoc harbour

Nice view, but the horizon seems a tad slanted from Left to right.

Tom

Comment

I hope you don't mind Nat but I read Tom's comment and thought I would have a go at a very quick and rather rushed edit of your image the sky has suffered from my dirty edit. I will delete it from here if you want me too, I haven't saved it on my PC.

I took it in to PS and used Image rotation (arbitrary) and rotated it by 4 degrees anticlockwise and then used content aware to fill the blank areas caused by the rotation. Plus a touch of Nik Colour Efex to add some more contrast.

Nat-1.jpg
      Peter

Feel free to browse my
      Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Thanks Tom and Peter. No problem re the edit Peter. An improvement alright.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
        X