Cornwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cornwall

have been looking through some of my old photos to clear some and came across a couple that I thought were worth sharing from a trip to Cornwall in 2012.
    1. Not sure where exactly, other than this was near to where we stayed.
    taken in AV mode, F11, 1/1000 with the EFS18-55mm

Panoramic at Padstow - didn't see Rick Stein though!!

Thanks for looking
    David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
    All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Re: Cornwall

I do like that first image but would have pulled the shadows up a tad to get more detail in the waves
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

The first one has lots of potential, I agree with Ian about lifting the shadows to see the detail that seems to be hiding in there, it looks like there may be some rocks in the waves beyond the sand.
      Peter

Feel free to browse my
      Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
        I do like that first image but would have pulled the shadows up a tad to get more detail in the waves
        Ditto

Tom

Comment

Thank you for looking guys and for your comments
          I will have another look at that and see what I can do with it.

apologies for the late reply, can't always get back here because of work, but I do appreciate your comments, Thank you
          David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
          All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Working...
          X