Harvest time at Oare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest time at Oare

I took a quick drive out this afternoon as I had finished work just after lunch and came across this field that had just been harvested 3 views

Re: Harvest time at Oare

Very good, it is a shame in light of the three picture, the sun is very high.

Comment

Nice set of images

Coda
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Nice set, #1 is the best of the three for me.
        The combine harvesters have been out each day this week near to me but the weather has been such rubbish that it has not been worth the effort.

David
        David

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys

Comment

Nice set Muscat. Your DOF seems shallow was that intentional?

Not sure on direction taken but you might be able to get some nice sunsets at these locations

Comment

Hi Glenn, Thanks for the comments the DOF was an experiment as much as enything, I was pretty happy with the end results but must invest in a set of filters, that will however have to wait for a few months.

As for sunsets this field would not be much good as the orientation is all wrong, the area may be OK for a sun-rise one of these days

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
                the DOF was an experiment as much as anything
                The only way to learn

I was pretty happy with the end results but must invest in a set of filters, that will however have to wait for a few months.
                Always the case. I find there's always some camera gear you want but don't have the money. At the moment for me it's a geared head for the tripod

As for sunsets this field would not be much good as the orientation is all wrong, the area may be OK for a sun-rise one of these days
                I find sun rises take dedication especially during the summer!!

Comment

Three is quite a simple and beautiful composition I think. Breaks the thirds rule slightly, maybe that's a good thing. Nice lines too.

Comment

Martin, thanks for looking and the C&C

Comment

Nice set, I love the first one. Very nice colours, sky is so blue. Well done.
                      My passion is saving people's beautiful memories :
                      Wedding Photography Birmingham , Wedding Photographer Birmingham
                      From cry to laugh ... from tears to smile ... I want to save it ...
                      I want to preserve the most precious moments of people's lifes.

Comment

I like these , #1 is favourite.
                        I would suggest #1 could be cropped square - leaving the left hand third off....it would make a stronger composition I think....with the power lines leading in from the top left...just my opinion.
                        Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Thanks for the comments and feedback, having looked at #1 again I see what you are saying Brian and agree that it certainly makes a nice composition, keep the coments and feedback coming it is always apreciated

Comment

Working...
                          X