test shot with the eos-m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test shot with the eos-m

just a test shot taken this morning with the eos-m and 18-55is lens .looks pretty good to me .the ef-efs-to-eos.m adaptor next on the shopping list when cash flow eases up again ..then i can play with my other lenses

the red box by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Re: test shot with the eos-m

Jeff, you will be pleasantly surprised at just how good the EOS M3 is. Have you also got the 55-200 M lens?
    Goes everywhere in the boot of the car "just in case". Great camera for taking into the street and outdoor restaurants. Small enough not to be too noticeable yet powerful enough to get really good high ISO night time bar and restaurant shots. Feel safer than dragging out the 5DIII plus L lens.
    I have a Lowpro Scout SH120 which takes the camera fitted with the 18-55 with space for the 55-200, EVF plus spare battery and cards.
    David

Comment

This ones the first M model David ,just got it off my son,camera ,18-55 is lens,flashgun.virtually unused for £70. . I have looked at that lens but I really bought it to use with my macro lens plus converter .having looked into it they work well with that lens if used in manual mode .
      But as you say there a super little camera with there own range of lenses ,I also noticed that tamron do a cheaper version of the 55-200 lens

Comment

you need this now....

Canon-EOS-M-with-EF-600mm-f4-IS-II-Lens.jpg

Is the Canon EF-EOS M Adapter right for you? Learn all you need to know in The-Digital-Picture.com's review!

you know there is a cheaper adaptor for them than Canons.
        Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Working...
        X