Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Bridge Sunset

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    London Bridge Sunset





    Apologies that it is not a Waterloo Sunset for all you Kinks fans out there!

    EOS 5D III with a 24-105mm f/4L IS lens.

    Thanks for looking.
    http://www.cbnatureimages.co.uk

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/101212171@N02/

    #2
    Re: London Bridge Sunset

    I don't think Ray Davis would have minded for those lovely images Brian.
    Colin

    Comment


      #3
      Re: London Bridge Sunset

      Wonderful blend of colour.

      Nigel

      You may know me from Another Place....

      The new ElSid Photogallery...

      Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

      Comment


        #4
        Re: London Bridge Sunset

        Really nice, well taken

        Sent from my Mate 10 Pro using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          Re: London Bridge Sunset

          Excellent photo with nice colours!
          Railway Photographs

          Comment


            #6
            Re: London Bridge Sunset

            Fabulous colourful and engaging images.
            Brian Vickers LRPS

            brianvickersphotography.com

            Comment


              #7
              Re: London Bridge Sunset

              Excellent shots, lovely colours
              Trev

              Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

              Flickr:
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

              Comment


                #8
                Re: London Bridge Sunset

                Great pair of images with glorious colour.

                Bill.
                7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

                Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: London Bridge Sunset

                  Great images, Brian, love the colour. And I'm really looking forward to the rest of the Illuminated River project.
                  Canon EOS 7D
                  EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
                  Lightroom, Photoshop Elements, Aurora HDR Pro
                  flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: London Bridge Sunset

                    Originally posted by AlexR! View Post
                    And I'm really looking forward to the rest of the Illuminated River project.
                    Thanks for all the great comments. Do you know something I don't AlexR!?
                    http://www.cbnatureimages.co.uk

                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/101212171@N02/

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: London Bridge Sunset

                      Originally posted by Brian Sugden View Post
                      Thanks for all the great comments. Do you know something I don't AlexR!?
                      The lighting that you are seeing on London Bridge (you can see it has changed colour between images) is part of the Illuminated River project (https://illuminatedriver.london), which has the aim of lighting all 15 bridges in a consistent and artistic manner. They have so far only completed the first four (Southwark, Millennium, Cannon Street and London).
                      A BBC report on it is here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49014165
                      Last edited by AlexR!; 21-09-2019, 18:11.
                      Canon EOS 7D
                      EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
                      Lightroom, Photoshop Elements, Aurora HDR Pro
                      flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: London Bridge Sunset

                        Nice work Brian seeing the changing colours in both the sky and the bridge between the two images helps with my sense of being there IYSWIM


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Peter

                        Feel free to browse my
                        Website : www.peterstockton-photography.co.uk
                        Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: London Bridge Sunset

                          Originally posted by AlexR! View Post
                          The lighting that you are seeing on London Bridge (you can see it has changed colour between images) is part of the Illuminated River project (https://illuminatedriver.london), which has the aim of lighting all 15 bridges in a consistent and artistic manner. They have so far only completed the first four (Southwark, Millennium, Cannon Street and London).
                          A BBC report on it is here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49014165
                          I'm with you now. I recall seeing it on the news a few weeks ago. That's an interesting project to consider. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I suppose I should say watch this space!

                          Brian
                          http://www.cbnatureimages.co.uk

                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/101212171@N02/

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: London Bridge Sunset

                            Both lovely images Brian - it sounds as though we may yet get a Waterloo Sunset - IMHO one of the best pop songs ever written and recorded
                            John Liddle

                            Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: London Bridge Sunset

                              Originally posted by John Liddle View Post
                              Both lovely images Brian - it sounds as though we may yet get a Waterloo Sunset - IMHO one of the best pop songs ever written and recorded
                              Thanks John. Can't argue with that. Ray Davies wrote some classics.

                              Brian
                              http://www.cbnatureimages.co.uk

                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/101212171@N02/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!