Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cape Verde

Happy New Year....

Trust you are all well....spent week away before Xmas in Cape Verde.....sunny whilst wondering if i was going to make it back to Gatwick...what with all the snow you had.

Just wanted to share some shots i took and get some feed back. there was a full moon whilst i was there so night and day shots and one poster i made up of the magnificent waves.

Let me know your thoughts.

regards

Julian

Last edited by the bear; 05-01-2011, 09:47.

Re: Cape Verde

Some fabulous shots Julian, especially as most of us were hooked into "yeuk" weather here. I particularly like the waves poster, it works rather well.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

Re: Cape Verde

You lucky bugger!
      lovely shots Julian. I like the last one, the colour contrasts is very effective, but I would be tempted to crop a little more sky off. the idea of the b&w beach shots is very interesting, it gives the scene a very unusual feel. The wave poster is excellent, really like that. I can imagine that in a large all glass frame on a wall easily.
      some really good shots there Julian.
      David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
      All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Working...
      X