Delete or not delete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete or not delete?

We must all take the odd picture which should be binned, but something about them stops you from deleting them! So help out here any worth keeping?

Alun

Re: Delete or not delete?

I'd keep the red road, the three lads and the snow scene and work on them a bit. An increase in contrast and a bit of judicious cropping would work wonders, I think. I have to admit I'd bin the sea scene.
    Last edited by ax2010@eircom.net; 08-05-2011, 10:27. Reason: typo
    Garrett

Still struggling to see the wonder of the world around me.

450D, 18-55mm & 55-250mm kit lenses, 50mm f1.8. Canon PowerShot G12., Ixus 950IS.

Comment

Me too. Especially the red road
      http://rsfphoto.foliopic.com/

Comment

Ditto I would keep the road and the lads, have a second look at the snow scene but not keep the seascape

Comment

Another vote for the above.
          Agree with the red road and the lads.

DaveH

Comment

i never delete i had a really bad photo which a magazine payed for to show how not to do it.a bit embarrassing but i got payed

Comment

I agree with the others, I'd ditch the sea scene and keep the rest and work on them.
              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

Ok I am going to be different... I think they can all be kept but each need some work..

#1..crop just beneath the wheels of the rubber ducky and just above the horizon and a small bit of the left or right to take the rubber ducky of centre.. straighten the horizon.. start playing with levels and curves and get some of the silver light on the waves... bring out the orange of the rubber duck... bring out some more detail in the shadows.. give it a title with some humour... use it for practice for PShop or Elements or whatever you use.

#2 & #3.. already mentioned for a bit of work

#4.. why not try a square crop then work it in PS to bring out the detail of the trees.

David
                David

Comment

Working...
                X