• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lanzarote

Taken on my 40th
    Attached Files

Re: Lanzarote

Derry.

Now that brings back memories! Went to Lanzarote years ago (when I could drink more than 2 pints!), and I remember having a meal at the top of the volcanic mountain! Your picture looks like it's near there, but I've forgotten what it's called... something like 'fire mountain'? They cooked the food over a vent in the lava! Good times!

All the best, Mike.
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Thats exactly where it was Mike, have loads more from the volcano park if you want to see more.

Comment

Timanfaya National Park, wonderful place, been there too... also went to Mirador Del Rio, now there are two places full of photography opportuniities. Great colours on your photo Derry, as I remember it, any colour seemed to "pop" because of the the blackness of everything else.
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

Wow, very dramatic landscape.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Was a lovely trip, could fill a cf card or two.

Comment

nice shot. im actually going there later this year do you have any shots from around the coast?
              400D, 18-55 IS, Tammron 70-300, 5D Mark II, 24-105L,17-40L,50mm 1.8mark11, 430ex11 Flash Gun

Comment

Working...
              X