Pusteria Valley - North Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pusteria Valley - North Italy

A view of Lake Braies: jewel nestled in the Dolomites of Italy. Its waters are emerald green and the nature around an oasis of peace.
    Comments and critiques always welcome. Greetings to you all !

EOS 50D + EF-S 17-85 f/4-5.6 IS USM @ 20 mm
    Anna

Re: Pusteria Valley - North Italy

Beautiful photo. Love it to bits. Well done.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Quite stunning and beautifully framed.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

Very nice image, makes me wish I was sitting on the bench.

John

Comment

I like that a lot! That path leads you in nicely, although I too would want to sit on the bench!

C&C - Is it me, or does it need a little levelling? Seems to have the water slightly higher on the right?

Thanks, all the best, Mike.
          flickr
          5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Thanks a lot Nathaniel, Colin, John and Mike !! Greetings to you all !

Mike @ Mike you are absolutely right ... I noticed and I think I have fixed the slope. Thank you for your comment and tell me if everything is fine now....Greetings!

Anna

Comment

Ciao Anna,

la pendenza l'hai risolta. Gran bella immagine, la Val Pusteria è bellissima, in effetti.

Quando ci sei stata ? sembra un'immagine estiva a giudicare dalla luce...

Bella davvero.

Brava.

Ciao.

Marco :-)

Ciao Anna,

the slope you have resolved. Great beautiful image, Val Pusteria is beautiful, actually.

When have you been? Summer seems to judge a picture by the light ...

Beautiful indeed.

Brava.

Hello.

Marco :-)

Comment

Hi! That's much better, and it's still a great photo!
                or (Thanks to the internet guys!)
                Ciao! Questo è molto meglio, ed è ancora una grande foto!

All the best, Mike.
                flickr
                5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Again a beautiful shot from northen italy. Can't wait to drive around init during july :)
                  I love the way you used the shades in this picture. Very nice, I feel the warmth through your lens.

Ciao
                  Do feel free to comment on any of my contributions.
                  EOS-500D. Flickr: _rutger_

Comment

A stunning shot - colours framing etc spot on. Looks like that bench will be getting busy!

Nick

Comment

Gorgeous shot.....went on a ski-ing holiday a couple of years ago in the Dolomites...stunning area....we were told by the hotel owner to come back in the summer...sand now I know why.

Joanne
                      To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Wonderful shot, and what a beautiful place, I think I could spend a moment or two there...
                        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                        Di's Flickr

Comment

As all the others have said really beautiful location that you have shared so wonderfully with us all well done & thankyou.

Ray

Comment

Marco @ Sì , Marco la Val Pusteria è ricca di punti di vista come questo e dà il meglio di sé in estate per i colori e bellezze naturali, ma ... anche in inverno l'atmosfera è fantastica per i mercati di Natale o se ti piace la neve e sciare.
                            Grazie per il passaggio!! Tanti saluti !
                            Anna

Mark @ Yes Mark, Pusteria Valley is rich of views like this and gives the best self in Summer for colors and natural beauties, but ... also in Winter the atmosphere is fantastic for Christmas markets or if you like snow and skiing!!
                            Thanks very much for the passage! Greetings !

Nancy

Mike @ Thanks again for the reply .. and for the translation: it's ok! Greetings !

Rutger @ Hi Rutger, thanks for your kind comment! Oh, but look ... I'll be back here in July too!
                            However, if you are in Pusteria Valley you absolutely must see this lake: is a wonder!!! Greetings !

Nick @ Thanks very much!!! Oh yessss...it was too nice to be under those trees. Many thought so, and the benches were nearly always occupied: this shot is actually a rarity !!!! Greetings !!

Joanne @ Beautiful places: you have to come back in summer!! Thanks a lot !! Greetings !

DeeGee @ Many thanks DeeGee !!!! Greetings !!

raymon @ I'm glad you enjoyed the photo, it's a pleasure for me sharing with to you all ! Many thanks for your comment Ray, much appreciated! Greetings !!

Anna

Comment

Working...
                            X