Old church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old church

St Giles church in Bradford on Tone near Taunton Somerset.

[IMG][/IMG]

f7.1
    1/400
    ISO 400

Re: Old church

I do like the contrast between the old grave stones covered in lichen and some of the newer ones... but I think your church is leaning backwards. Could just be me because I'm on a laptop at the moment.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Nice image but it is leaning a bit to the right
      I tweeked it in photoshop...Leveled it up a bit and tweeked the levels,
      I have deleted this from my files and will delete this image if you want.

Peter
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Oke, I was not the only seeing the building leaning. How did you do the tower, did you give some more contrast? More structure?
        With kind regards,
        Friso

Canon EOS 70D | Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 | Canon EFS 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6mm IS STM | Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 |

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128548396@N08/

Comment

I also think the church is a bit askew. Otherwise nice photo. It is always difficult to take photos of buildings unless one has a T&S lens or you take it from a far. Otherwise you find these converging verticals and all that.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I am now back home so I have access to my editing software, so i have played around with it, tell me what you think of my new edit.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Mike much better, I still think it could do with a little tweek on the levels

Comment

Working...
              X