Waiting for the visitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for the visitors

The promenade road/car park at Cleethropes early in the morning before any trippers have arrived and taken up the invitation to "pay here". Liked the curve of the road and the regularity of the lamp posts, but can't decide whether to remove the left-hand, incomplete one.

The beach beyond the railings on the left is the site of another posting - "Clean Sweep".

Also waiting for visitors were the childrens' rides. I quite liked the colours of the swing/roundabout -

- and for Cleethorpes this seemed to be quite well looked after....

50D + 24-105L.

Cheers, Chris.
    Just chuggin' along.

Re: Waiting for the visitors

Good idea that first one Chris, I agree with you that the first lamp post & bin could go from the left but it is the half car on the right that attracts my attention, it would have been (IMO) better to see all of the car. You could have played with the lone car in the title too.
    The roundabout, as you say is very well looked after, I think we are more used to seeing abandoned roundabouts at faded American resorts. I think it needs straightening up a bit and perhaps some off the top and left, you could clone out the buoy too, those are just my ideas and perhaps not what you were looking for in the original shot.
    Regards

Keith

My Flickr

Comment

Re: Waiting for the visitors

I too would crop out the lamp post on the left, I't try possibly to clone out the car...(I'd make a mess... but there one goes.)

But I do like the swings. I think they have to be my fave.
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
      X