Normanton Church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normanton Church

feeling brave after some nice comments - so i thought i would put this up.

tried different tone/hue but i quite like this cooler HDR.
    5DMKII 24-105mm, 100-400 ISUSM - plus lots of bits that I am not sure I need or can afford

Re: Normanton Church

Lovely shot Dave - I was at Rutland Water with my wife a few weeks ago and it's a really pleasant place for a stroll or longer walk around the shoreline.
    Rob

Comment

Nice shot Dave... I didn't realise it was HDR until I read your post... I think that's the best way to do HDR... not over-doing it, but being honest enough to say!

all the best, Mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

I really like that shot, the reflections, the colours. So calm and tranquil. Thanks for sharing.

A 5D MKII...... I am sorely tempted...
        “Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph” – Andre Kertesz
        http://smphotography.foliopic.com/

Comment

Nice shot, love the shades of blue

Comment

Very nice image, I agree with Mike never guessed it was HDR, this surely is the best way to use this tecnique, I'm also with you Mazzie looking at the superb images regularily posted on the forum I really am becoming tempted with the 5d MK11.

Ray

Comment

i was unfortunate and fortunate with the 5dmkii - i owned a 40d but the house was broken into and everything stolen. so when it came to replacing i decided to upgrade. believe me this is not the way to upgrade !!!! :)
              5DMKII 24-105mm, 100-400 ISUSM - plus lots of bits that I am not sure I need or can afford

Comment

does look very tranquil. Wonderful HDR - that isn't obvious.
                Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X