Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infrared studio light transmitter

Hi folks

My tutor at college has recommended to the class that we should buy the interfit INT411 IR flash trigger for firing the studio lighting at college. My problem is, when I researched the intefit it gets slated ie rubbish. So does anyone have a recommendation as an alternative. Or has an interfit and finds it ok.

Cheers

John

Re: Infrared studio light transmitter

They should have a trigger for them, if you all have them on your cameras they will be flashing all over the place

Comment

Originally posted by gsgary View Post
      They should have a trigger for them, if you all have them on your cameras they will be flashing all over the place
      Hi Gary, no triggers supplied. I'm not sure how the class will be run, but I get your point about lights going off everywhere. I'm sure the tutor will have control of the situation. Anyway, does anyone have a better option to the interfit one?

John

Comment

I'm still not sure why you should have to buy an IR trigger, how does the tutor use the lights ? when i was at colledge they had one or we used a cord

Comment

This is what I use

Peter
          There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

I've used the older version of this Kenro trigger and have never had a problem with it.
            If you take your gear seriously, then you've found your destination. At microglobe.co.uk you'll find hundreds of thousands of products for both those who take their passions seriously and the professionals that protect...

Comment

Originally posted by fiddlefingers View Post
              I've used the older version of this Kenro trigger and have never had a problem with it.
              http://www.microglobe.co.uk/kenro-in...r-p-6859.html?
              Thanks for the recommendation, but I ended up buying the interfit trigger. Seems ok for now.

John

Comment

Working...
              X