Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door detail from La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona

Another couple from La Sagrada Familia.

This place is very busy and so it's hard to compose and actually get a shot without being bumped or someone wandering into frame and i think I hurried a lot of shots as a result. No excuse really so there won't be anymore internal shots from me ... I challenge Ian (Tigger) to get up the coast and show me how it should be done.

Scott

La Sagrada Familia by anderson.council, on Flickr

La Sagrada Familia by anderson.council, on Flickr
    Scott

500px flickr

Re: Door detail from La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona

I think on this occasion I prefer the warmth of the the colour image.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by DeeGee View Post

I think on this occasion I prefer the warmth of the the colour image.
        I'm with Di on this one the colour works much better

As for La Sagrada Familia, I'm looking forward to getting there hopefully next year, but getting any decent shots, yeah right ;o) - but it will be interesting seeing what can be pulled out
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Thanks Di, Tom and Ian. Yup I'd agree the colour shades it for this one. It pops the word "Jesus" which I guess is what it's all about.

Ian - I found it really difficult to get decent shots even from outside as it takes up an entire city block, so you are either on the pavement looking up at crazy angles or across the street waiting for gaps in the traffic. I've got a few from the parks which take up the adjacent west & east city blocks but I goofed big time on the internal stuff.
          Scott

500px flickr

Comment

I had the same problems recently, but I do think sometimes just pointing the camera upwards and going for the shot can product interesting results and I know from what I've heard that just about the only option - even a ultra wide or TS would struggle, so point it upwards and go wacky

Come on you must have taken some outdoors - or you planning on going back when its finished
            :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Working...
            X