• enneo
    replied
    Re: City hall

Very nice image and processing Ian

Leave a comment:

• StanEastwood
    replied

Sometimes its worth the wait even when its a pain in the ar......... Definitely worth the wait.

Well done.

StanII

Leave a comment:

• Tigger
    replied

thanks Sid and yes I know what you meanbeen in a few UK town halls ..

no tripod and most of these places won't let you in with one ... odd you can take a big backpack but no tripod

Leave a comment:

• El Sid
    replied

Most impressive - rather more magnificent than the typical UK version...

Do you use a tripod? In the past I've used a tripod in popular places and taken several pictures, allowing the people to move, then overlaid them in such an order as to allow me to and mask out/eras the people revealing the clear space on the layer below. Works quite well provide the folks move about fairly quickly and it's not too ​busy.

Leave a comment:

• Tigger
    replied

cheers Peter

Leave a comment:

• ST-EOS
    replied

Cracking image Ian well captured and processed

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Tigger
    replied

cheers guys very much appreciate it and John, agree but I'm not going to hide my landscapes in sections that get missed to easy now

Leave a comment:

• Nathaniel
    replied

Just saw this Ian. Very nice as usual.

Leave a comment:

• EOS_User
    replied

Very, very nice! Gets my vote; I'd have been delighted with that... Good job...

Leave a comment:

• ColytonJohn
    replied

Another stunning Tigger shot BTW did you clone out the "Wipe Your Feet" signs?

Re missing it... I also had and find it now best to go straight to the groups I like (Landscape & B&W) as I know others also have to do. But then as Tony said there are others such as Europe that repay a visit but not forgetting 'Compacts' where both Nat and I post but are overlooked. I don't know if splitting the forum into 'Birds' and 'Other' is possible but it does seem so imbalanced as to be far less enjoyable than it once was. I suppose we ought to be grateful the 10,000 plus members this forum is supposed to have aren't all active.

Cheers,
    John

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied

A stunning building well captured and processed

Stan

Leave a comment:

• Tigger
    replied

Originally posted by Tony Hawkins View Post
    Just seen it Ian - must remember to look in 'Europe'. Stunning image and processing.
    cheers Tony, I was pleased with it - I may just start posting in landscape least that way we landscape togs all have one place to look

Leave a comment:

• Tony Hawkins
    replied

Just seen it Ian - must remember to look in 'Europe'. Stunning image and processing.

Leave a comment:

• Tigger
    replied

cheers guys and thanks - its a shame a few section here dominate and the others struggle to get seen but thats the problem where you have a forum thats more into wildlife than landscape - I tend to now head straight to the landscape / b&w section as in the past I've missed posting from others within my interests

but thanks anyways

Leave a comment:

• Parsen66
    replied

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
    Just saw this Ian. It's a wow for me. Nicely done

Tom
    It's a Wow from me also, excellent shot and must have been an amazing space to be inside

Leave a comment:

Working...
X