Grasmere - Blea Crag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grasmere - Blea Crag

Led 7 on a 9 mile ramble on a brilliant day. Some hard scrambles for them and a steep descent. Quite a few out and about (no surprise). At least mud free.

1. View back at Easedale Tarn (from near Eagle Crag)

2. Codale (Left) and Easedale (Right) Tarns

3. Stickle Tarn with Harrison Stickle and Pavey Ark behind

4. Boulders

5. Panorama

6. Route (done anticlockwise)

40D + 17-40L as normal.

Feel free to report technical or narrative blunders
    (I'm in a rush so these are a bit rushed ... but wouldn;t want folk to miss their 'Monday fix')
    Last edited by MX5; 25-03-2012, 20:56.

Re: Grasmere - Blea Crag

OK OK I know the clocks have gone forward but the Monday "fix" on a Sunday is taking daylight saving a bit too far methinks.....

#1 and #5 get my vote this week.

David
    David

Comment

Another nice set MX5. I perhaps like #1 a wee bit better although all are nice. I am encouraged to try my hand with my Sigma 10-20 when I visit Anglesey this week- hope the weather keeps well. Your landscapes are an inspiration and keep them coming.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I agree with David, I saw these on the iPad last night but thought that I would check them out again this morning for the Monday morning fix on a larger monitor. #1 and #5 also get my vote.

Keep them coming

Comment

They all get my vote, as they do each and every week.

Comment

I do like my monday fix.
            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
            Di's Flickr

Comment

Thank-you. Ah daylight saving always confuses my little grey cells.

Been down Exmoor today (hence the rush last night, as left home at silly'o'clock this morning). Limited access to facilities ... but at least I can reply on the forum.

Comment

Working...
              X