Leeds Castle 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leeds Castle 3

As I mentioned in a previous post Brian and I went back to Leeds Castle again yesterday, where we were given a chance to photgraph the Great Grey Owl that they fly a the castle, the following are a sample of my shots plus one of a robin which I quite like.

All taken with my 5D3, 70-300L lens and most at ISO1250 and a shutter speed of 1/1250

Hannah with Oreo

And the Robin

I know that Brian has a load of other shots of the birds that he took yesterday

Re: Leeds Castle 3

Superb shots Ian. Very detailed and clear. Thanks for sharing.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Well worth the return visit. I particularly like number 2, showing the feathers stalling as it slows down.
      Colin

Comment

Thanks guys it was fun

Comment

What beautiful shots, Muscat! Especially #2 - such concentration on that face.
          I'd be so tempted to crop very tight on the face for another perspective of #2 as the rings would just buzz
          Andy

Comment

Excellent flight shots Ian

Stan
            Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
            flickr

Comment

Thanks Andy, I have 45 keepers from the session and some are of him sat on a post where I ca really crop the face, I am not convinced that I would get the late image quality of his face if I cropped right in on the second shot (I typically dump a shot if I can not get a min. A4 preferably A3 print from it) but many hanks for the suggestion which I will have a look at later today.

Comment

Love the 2nd image, a surreal looking shot.

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom

Comment

Working...
                  X