The Illuminated Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Illuminated Chair

Clever editing but I feel the image is weakened by the loss of those two chairs. I liked that they were positioned facing out of the scene and, to me at least, expanded the image by asking the question "what's out there?" in the same way the spiral staircase asked "what's up there?"

Cheers,
    John

Comment

Originally posted by ColytonJohn View Post
      Clever editing but I feel the image is weakened by the loss of those two chairs. I liked that they were positioned facing out of the scene and, to me at least, expanded the image by asking the question "what's out there?" in the same way the spiral staircase asked "what's up there?"

Cheers,
      John
      That's why it's a good thing we're all different! Maybe its the lone chair that needs to be edited??
      Patrick

Find me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/136664727@N04/

Comment

Originally posted by Reevo View Post
        Sid

I hope you will forgive me but as I lay here off work recovering from surgery with time on my hands, I couldn't resist having a fiddle.

This, I hope, will answer the 'one chair, three chairs' question!
        Get well soon Patrick, I know how dull recovering from surgery can be.

Nice edit, you've clearly more patience than your truly. I think I've gotten so used to the three chairs that I'm happy with them now...
        Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Originally posted by El Sid View Post
          Get well soon Patrick, I know how dull recovering from surgery can be.

Nice edit, you've clearly more patience than your truly. I think I've gotten so used to the three chairs that I'm happy with them now...
          Thank you, dull is certainly one word for it!!

I think more time than patience.......

It was a good exercise for me to do and it killed some time but it's your image at the end of the day, if you're happy with it, that is all that matters.
          Patrick

Find me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/136664727@N04/

Comment

Working...
          X