• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow in the graveyard

Went to a local graveyard today to get some winter shots
    C&c welcome

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Snow in the graveyard

What a great idea!!! The Graveyard wouldn't be most people's first thought for pic's but they are all very good in my humble opinion, I really like No 1 best though, excuse my ignorance, as it has a 3D look to it, is it HDR?

Paul

Comment

Thanks for the comments Paul..Its not HDR...I have not had a go at that yet.

Coda
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

nice set, I especially like the third image, the way the snow sits on the side of the monument like a white cloak.

John

Comment

In that case Coda, it makes it even better, again, my opinion only, but I think that Photo is Exceptional.

I may have seen better on this forum, but, I can't remember when!!!

Paul

Comment

I wouldn't have thought about photographing a grave yard. But after these, I can certainly see something in it. Really like number three.
            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
            Di's Flickr

Comment

Nice shots coda, my sister lives in the sextons house at a cemetery, I've been threatening to do some moonlit shots there for years! Think I'll pop up at christmas and carry out my threat and post the results if they turn out ok.

Leigh

Comment

Well done, love them all but #3 stands out to me as well.

Have a great Christmas

Mac T

Comment

Nice pictures.

I like churches and graveyards at night.

Comment

Working...
                  X